It consists of the representatives of the full member countries, but its sessions are also attended by the representatives of the observing countries who are entitled to full cooperation in meetings. The members are appointed by ministers or government members who are responsible for the FSC activities in their countries.
MEMBERS OF THE PROGRAMME COUNCIL:
- Lidija Topuzovska, Chairperson (Macedonia)
- Dubravka Đurić Nemec, Deputy Chairperson (Croatia)
- Barys Svyatlou (Belarus)
- Petar Miladinov (Bulgaria)
- Stoyanka Atanasova (Bulgaria)
- Valentina Božinovska (Macedonia)
- Branislav Svetozarević (Macedonia)
- Julia A. Sozina (Russian Federation)
- Milica Kotur (Bosnia and Hercegovina)
- Mate Bandur (Bosnia in Hercegovina),
- Ana Savjak (Montenegro),
- Elena Gyurcsová (Slovak Republic).
MEMBERS OF THE SLOVENIAN PROGRAMME COUNCIL:
- Jerneja Batič (predsednica),
- Andraž Pöschl,
- Tanja Tuma.