Our values and beliefs
- equal and democratic cooperation of all the Slavic countries in the global cultural dialogue,
- stimulating, supporting and strengthening of the expression of Slavic spiritual cultures, their creativity and innovativeness,
- collaboration based on the principle of respect for difference, tolerance, openness, and mutuality,
- intercultural dialogue that promotes better mutual knowledge and understanding of each other and that respects and preserves cultural heterogeneity,
- integrity of the Foundation’s work, which presupposes competence and autonomy, as well as financial stability and transparence,
- partnerships, multi-sectoral and socially responsible, which makes use of opportunities and strengths of partners and their resources and competences to effectively meet complex challenges.